It’s Amazon Prime Day and just as we’ve seen in years past, we expect this to be one of Amazon’s biggest shopping days of the year! You’ll see better prices than you do on Black Friday, which makes this a great opportunity to invest in hosting and entertaining essentials and gifts for loved ones just in time for the holidays!
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love these products, and hope you will too!!
What and When is Amazon Prime Day?
Prime Day is Amazon’s annual deal event just for Prime members. This year it will take place on Oct. 13th and 14th and will deliver incredible savings on products from small businesses and top brands. You will find exclusive deals in electronics, fashion, home & kitchen, and more. And of course, you will get fast and free delivery!
Note, some deals will run the duration of the two days while others will run as flash sales, which tend to go fast because of their unbelievable prices and limited quantities.
How to Prepare for Prime Day
1. Make sure you are an Amazon Prime Member. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial here. After 30 days, your membership will cost you $12.99 per month or $119 per year, and you will have access to all of the following benefits:
- Fast, FREE Delivery: FREE One-Day Delivery, Two-Day Delivery, and Same-Day Delivery (in select areas)
- Movies, TV, and Amazon Originals: Watch popular titles, Award-Winning Amazon Originals, and live events
- Over Two-Millions Songs, Ad-Free: Listen to an exclusive library of songs from Amazon Music
- Save Big on Groceries: Get an additional 10% OFF select sale items in all US Whole Food Market stores
- And more from Prime!
2. Ensure your payment methods, including 1-Click settings and default delivery address are up-to-date so you can get your favorite deals before they sell out.
3. Watch our Stories on Instagram and check back here throughout the day to shop our favorite deals! Below we’ve outlined some areas we’ll be keeping our eyes on. We will update the categories in real-time as sales go live throughout the day. We’re keeping an eye out for our favorite nonstick pots and pans, kitchen knives, an Instant Pot, and cordless vacuum. We’ll also be keeping an eye on Target and Walmart for competing deals!