We’re back, and what better way to celebrate than with a busy season full of all our favorite Holidays, family, laughter, and food? We are so excited to return to this space by sharing our quick, easy and affordable Halloween tablescape with you. This tablescape is kid-friendly, beautiful for an adult Halloween celebration and features an edible table runner. Where are all of our KitKat lovers out there?
While this season is busy and tends to pile on a lot of to-do’s, this quick, easy and affordable tablescape doesn’t require much thought and comes together rather quickly.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we use and love these products, and you will too!!
Edible Table Runner
Our favorite part? The edible table runner creates an interactive display that’s not only yummy but is fun and kid-friendly! When creating an edible table runner, we alwyas say, “The messier the better!” No need to style the candy perfectly as the messiness adds to the display.
How to Style in 5 Steps:
- Lay a roll of themed wrapping paper down the center of the table.
- Line the center of the table with different pumpkins (colors, heights, textures)
- Layer spider webs all over decor and table runner and add spiders to webs. (a little goes a long way)
- Pour candy between pumpkins.
- Use popcorn, sunflower seeds and almonds as fillers on top of candy down the runner.
EAT, MINGLE & ENJOY!
Quick, Easy and Affordable Halloween Tablescape
Get the Look