Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving is in a few days and you’re wondering if there are any quick and easy Thanksgiving recipes you can whip up in no time, and we’re here to say YES there are! This is the busy season. The little one’s have school plays, family is visiting from out of town and you’re running from store to store like a mad-woman but no need to worry our friend. We have rounded up our favorite quick and easy Thanksgiving recipes to help you get out of the kitchen and back to your loved ones.
Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Recipes
Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread
Original Recipe By: She Wears Many Hats
8 ounces Cream Cheese
1/2 cup (or more)Caramel Sauce
1/2 cup (or more) Toffee Bits
Sliced apples, pears, pretzels for serving (at least 4-5 apples)
- Place cream cheese on a serving dish. If you’d like, shape into a round and indent in the center to hold more caramel.
- Pour as much caramel sauce as you want evenly over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with a generous helping of toffee bits.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, or pretzels.
Cheese Board Appetizer
Laughing Cow White Cheddar Cheese (or any flavor of your liking)
- Choose an individual cheese board to plate your cheeses. We love this one!
- Spread pimento cheese onto sweet potato crackers.
- Unwrap Laughing Cow Cheese wedges. 1 per cheese board.
- Arrange 2-3 crackers and 1 wedge of cheese on cheese board.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Add a small sprig of Rosemary to top of Laughing Cow Cheese wedge.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Apple Cider Sangria
Original Recipe By: How Sweet Eats
- Combine all ingredients together and stir.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so (or longer) before serving.