It’s one of our favorite days of the week around here, because today is Mood Board Monday! This week is our second installment of our latest mood board series, and we’re so excited to bring you all the romantic hues! Valentine’s Day is just a few days away, so we were totally inspired by soft textures and colors and elegant details to bring it all together. And just like we did in Mood Board Monday Vol. 1, we’ll be sharing just how to get the look and where to source everything right here in Central Florida from the best of the best.
Love is in the air this week, so we chose a color palette that exudes romance. Soft, pale pinks, subtle bone colored textures and simple white accents as the foundation behind this week’s inspiration. We love everything about this classic design complemented by modern elements and clean lines.
Mood Board Monday Vol. 2
How to Achieve This Look
- Begin with subtle, texturized table linens in a bone colored hue. The softer tone will warm up the design but still provide a clean and classic look.
- Add rose colored vineyard chairs to bring in some of your softer pink tones.
- Linen colored stoneware will give you a timeless look with a more modern touch.
- Flank each place setting with sophisticated flatware and silver rimmed stemware to elevate the design and play up the romance.
- Dress the center of each table with soft, luscious and low floral arrangements that highlight the color palette.
- Mix in soft and unexpected details and plenty of candlelight to add interest to the overall design.
- Opt for an elegant bridal gown that features ornate details and soft textures for some added drama. A longer and fuller train will certainly enhance the romantic feel of the entire design.
Get the Look
- Customized stationery by Eleven Note
- Rose Gold Vineyard Chairs from Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals
- Luscious floral arrangements by Patina & Petals
- Linen stoneware from Treasury Rentals
- Elegant bridal gown from The Bridal Finery
- Sophisticated flatware from A Chair Affair
- Unique details from Ocean Hawk Rentals
- Bone colored table linens from BBJ Linen