“Hey, are you busy tonight? We’d love to come over!” Have you received a text from a friend or family member asking this same question? Did you find yourself looking around wondering if you’re actually prepared for a last-minute gathering? Over the years, we’ve learned simple tricks and instilled habits to keep our home ready for surprise visitors. One of our go-to #HostfulHacks for last minute guests is how to chill wine quickly: The paper towel trick.
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love these products, and hope you will too!!
How to Chill Wine Quickly
- Wet a few pieces of paper towels with cold water.
- Wring out excess water and wrap the wet paper towels around the bottle of wine.
- Place wine in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- ENJOY chilled wine with loved ones.
Tomorrow is #NationalRoséDay!
Stock Your Wine Bar with These Essentials
If you’re wanting to prepare your home for last minute guests by stocking a Wine Bar, we’ve created a list of essentials every hostess should have on hand.
Different Types of Wine:
- Red Wine
- Our favorites: Pino Noir and Merlot
- White Wine
- Our favorites: Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, and Riesling
- Rosé Wine
- Our favorites: Pink Moscato and Zinfandel