We cannot believe it’s November already and Thanksgiving is right around the corner! We wanted to share with you quick and easy recipes to host Friendsgiving and/or Thanksgiving, and we couldn’t wait to share THE BEST Grilled Turkey Sandwiches Recipe with you!
You love to host but you’d rather not spend the whole day in the kitchen, right? We get it! Family and quality time is number one to both of us. That’s why we chose this Grilled Turkey Sandwiches recipe because it is quick, easy and tastes amazing!
This recipe would also be great for all of your Thanksgiving leftovers, but we wanted to share all the tips and tricks on how to make a quick recipe that tastes gourmet for your upcoming Friendsgiving gathering.
Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- 1 Loaf of 5-Grain Italian Bread
- 1 Wedge of Brie
- 1 Package of Carved Turkey Breast
- 1 Can of Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Bag of Baby Arugula
- Fresh Rosemary (optional)
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray and heat to Medium-High Heat.
- Butter sliced bread on one side.
- Place thinly sliced Brie on the unbuttered side bread.
- Place bread in skillet, buttered side down and allow the Brie to begin to melt.
- Top melted Brie with Carved Turkey, Cranberry Sauce and Arugula and let it all heat up for a minute.
- Place second slice of bread on top with buttered side up.
- Once the bottom slice begins to turn light brown, flip the Grilled Turkey Sandwich to the other side and allow it to brown as well.
- Once the second slice begins to brown, remove the Grilled Turkey Sandwich and place it on a wooden cutting board and top off with Rosemary for a pretty display.
Photos By: Lacey Irving
Flowers & Rentals: Patina & Petals
There you have it! The EASIEST and most tastey Grilled Turkey Sandwiches for your upcoming Friendsgiving feast! When you make this recipe, be sure to share with us using the hashtag #HostfulatHeart so we can see how it turned out!