Friendsgiving kicks off our favorite season: The Season of Gathering! Our love for gathering began at a young age. Thinking back on all the years we spent gathering with friends, we can truly say each gathering holds a special place in our hearts. From Friendsgiving with our college roommates to bible studies as new moms, we’re always looking for an opportunity to surround ourselves with friends, laughter, and good food. This year, we hope you too are opening your door and welcoming in those friends you call family. Today, we’re sharing all of our Friendsgiving entertaining essentials to help you host and set the table with ease.
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love these products, and hope you will too!!
We were beyond thrilled to collaborate with Patina & Petals on this tablescape who meticulously designed the floral centerpieces that took this design to the next level. Be sure to visit their website and consider this darling sister duo for your next special event floral needs.
Friendsgiving Entertaining Essentials
- Speckled Covered Ceramic Baker and Spoon – This stoneware casserole baker is oven-safe and paired with a wooden spoon for the perfect oven-to-table presentation. Bake your main dish in this casserole dish and unveil your prepared dish when your guests are ready to eat.
Oversized Carved Wood Tray – For outdoor entertaining, use this oversized carved wood tray to transport dinnerware, glassware, food, and extra flatware to save yourself many trips back inside your home. We love deconstructing our tablescape by stacking plates, bowls, and napkins on large round wooden trays such as these!
Embossed Glass Drinkware – These short clear drinking glasses are great for serving cold drinks. Style a set of these glasses near a seasonal canned or bottled drink and ice as a self-service bar.
Oversized Lightweight Chenille Throw Blanket – We love purchasing a product that serves multiple purposes. Use this oversized throw blanket as a tablecloth for Friendsgiving. Then repurpose it as a throw blanket in your living room.
- Ivory Reactive Glaze Pedestal Vase – Patina and Petals did it again! They meticulously designed the floral centerpieces that took this tablescape to the next level. You too can get this look! Fill this pedestal vase with dried floral, such as Bleached Eucalyptus, Natural Dried Bunny Tails, and Terra Cotta Orange Dried Floral Buttons.
Champagne Flatware – You may have seen this set of Champagne flatware in our Fall and Halloween tablescapes, and the truth is, we’re obsessed. The brushed champagne is a great color to carry throughout the holiday season.
Round Glass & Wood Dessert Stand – Use a dessert stand, such as this one, to serve ready-made dishes. We love going halfway homemade! Simply order a box of bakery donuts and display them with ease!
- Rectangular Textured Stoneware Baker – Serving a halfway homemade Friendsgiving menu this year? Warm ready-made dishes in this textured stoneware and serve your prepared dish from the oven to the table. This baker is the perfect size for macaroni and cheese and seasonal vegetables.
- Large Raw Edge Wood Paddle Serving Board – This large wooden serving board is the perfect detail to tie natural elements into the tablescape. Use this board to serve Hearts of Romaine Harvest Salad, fresh bread, cheese flights, and more.
Brown Porcelain Dinner Plate – Use these two-toned neutral stoneware dinner plates year-round! They are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and complements your overall table design.
- Tobacco Basket – Fill a tobacco basket with fresh fruit to add a pop of color and warmth to your tablescape. We love incorporating our main dishes as part of our table decor, and these tobacco baskets are the perfect way to display seasonal fruit at Friendsgiving.
- Small Round Walnut Wood Paddle Cutting Board – Display a cheese ball or seasonal cheese spread with crackers and encourage guests to serve themselves! We love including a small cheese knife, napkins, and appetizer plates to help guests serve themselves with ease.
Hosting Friendsgiving at home this year? Click here to read our full Halfway Homemade Menu and tips about how to host with ease this year!