Getting back to the table this fall is made easier when you have serveware that encourages community and brings in the essence of the season. This fall, get inspired to bring loved ones into your home with simple yet stunning pieces to add to your home hosting collection. From charcuterie boards to stoneware dishes and gold servers, we’ve found the fall serveware that will instantly elevate & simplify your gathering. Created with love and made to share, we’re excited to share with you 12 APIARY sophisticated fall serveware finds.
Seasonal Serveware That’s Season-Less
Whether you’re looking for the hues of foliage or want to create a cozy feeling, these items elevate any home hosting collection. However, the beauty of these items is that they’re also “season-less.” Pair these items with another season’s colors, and you’ll realize that your investment was truly worth it. Finding quality, neutral or muted-toned pieces can easily transform for any season. So, while we love natural wood and matte gold, remember that these pieces strategically paired will work all year long.
Must-Have Fall Serveware Finds
- 1 Enameled Mango Wood Serving Trays: Carved from mango wood with a stunning white gloss inlay, this entertaining essential can serve as a tablescape component or as part of your home decor. It’s available in two sizes, and complements any room in your home.
- 2 Porcelain Butter Dish: Perfect for gatherings around the table, this simple and stylish porcelain butter dish is a must-have this season. Not only does it serve a functional use, it automatically adds a touch of charm to any space.
- 3 Mango Charcuterie Board: Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or a simple coffee table gathering, this charcuterie board will easily create a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere.
- 4 Matte Gold Spreader: A touch of gold adds a bit of sophistication to your neutrals this fall. Pair this timeless and durable spreader with specialty preserves or bread and butter to elevate your next dinner party.
- 5 Acacia Wood Charcuterie Board: You simply can’t go wrong with investing in quality charcuterie boards for fall entertaining. Carved from high quality wood, this Acacia Wood Charcuterie Board adds a level of elegance to your entertaining collection. Then, style on your kitchen counter top when not in use.
- 6 Natural Paulownia Wood & Leather Tray: Enjoy this stunning wood & leather tray that serves a dual purpose: as serveware or as home decor. Leather handles add an unexpected element of visual interest and texture on your tablescape design.
- 7 Stoneware Domed Dish: Who wants pie?! This serveware piece allows you to offer your guests dessert in an unexpected and charming way.
- 9 Partial Glaze Salt and Pepper Shakers: These two-tone salt and pepper shakers embrace the hues of the season with a timeless style. Whether in use at the table or intentionally-styled in the kitchen, this pair brings both form and function to your gathering.
- 10 Gold Hammered Bowls: Want to add some elegance to your tablescape? These serving bowls instantly add a luxurious feel to any space. Bonus: these bowls can just as easily be used as a centerpiece anchor, as well.
- 11 Brass Cake Server: Simple, yet stunning. Functional, yet elegant. This cake server is ideal for serving delicious desserts to loved ones this season.
- 12 Two-Tone Stoneware Pitcher: As you might already know, we consider a quality pitcher an absolute must-have in your home hosting collection. Fill with iced water or a seasonal beverage, such as Apple Cider Sangria, and cut down on trips to the kitchen.
2 Fall Serveware #HostfulHacks
If an item isn’t helping you in your hosting journey, it doesn’t belong in your journey. Allow yourself the time to choose pieces with intention. Find the ones that bring you joy. Fill your home with the ones that make you excited to host. Then, embrace methods that simplify the hosting process. (We like to call these methods #HostfulHacks here!)
Go Halfway Homemade
Most grocery stores carry full-sized or miniature pies during this time of year. If you choose to make a homemade entree, go with a halfway homemade dessert option. Add whipped cream and a fresh berry to give it a from-scratch feeling. Then, serve on a Domed Stoneware Dish or charcuterie board!
Bring in Seasonal Accentual Hues
Complement neutral serveware with fall hues. We love using gold flatware paired with Mustard Fringe Linen Dinner Napkins to truly embrace the colors of harvest season. Darker, moodier colored candles, such as Moss Taper Candles, also bring warmth and a fall vibe to the table.
With that, we hope these serveware pieces allow you to embrace gatherings this fall. We hope that they serve you well and give you excitement to put into use. And, most of all, we hope they encourage you to open your doors and reconnect with loved ones.
Hap-Bee Hosting, Friend!