Back in October, Shannon and Max traveled up to Virginia to visit our mom. She had come to visit and help us when the babies were born and by October, Max had grown so much Shannon was eager for her to see him again. While they were visiting, mom dedicated some time to show Shan one of her new favorite recipes she had been telling us about. That day, she set out a ready made pie crust, a tub of Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Filling and a can of blueberry pie topping and asked if she was ready to make the world’s easiest blueberry cheesecake. Shan knew right away this was going to be the perfect recipe for many future gatherings and holidays to come. So, this year as we were planning our Easter dinners, we knew we wanted to try our hand at an easy No Bake Easter Cheesecake.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love all of these products, and you will too!!
Easy No Bake Easter Cheesecake
What You Need
- (1) 9 oz ready made pie crust (we used a graham cracker crust but any flavor will work)
- (1) 24.3 oz tub Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Filling, Original Flavor
- (2) 10 oz bags Cadbury Mini Eggs (one for filling, one for decorating)
- Whipped Topping (optional)
- (Optional) Set your pie crust into a decorative pie plate.
- Very carefully, chop one bag of the Cadbury Mini Eggs in half using a very sharp knife. Some of the mini eggs will split into several pieces, which is just fine! If you prefer your cheesecake less sweet, use less mini eggs.
- Set the other bag of mini eggs aside.
- Spoon Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Filling into a medium bowl.
- Fold in the halved mini eggs gently until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture into ready made pie crust.
- Smooth out the top of the cheesecake filling with an icing spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- While the cheesecake is chilling, divide the remaining bag of mini eggs in half. Take one half and chop the mini eggs in half. Again, if they split into multiple pieces, it’s ok. Leave the others whole. Mix the chopped and whole mini eggs together and set aside until cheesecake is ready to be served.
- When you are ready to serve the cheesecake, remove it from the refrigerator and scoop or dispense the whipped topping onto the center of the cheesecake. If you do not have whipped topping, you can still make this cheesecake without it.
- Pile the remaining mini eggs onto the whipped topping.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips for Making No Bake Easter Cheesecake
- Place your cheesecake in a decorative pie plate to elevate the overall look. The dish will give the cheesecake a more homemade feel.
- Use a very sharp knife to slice the mini eggs in half. The sharper the knife, the easier it will be to slice through the candy shell.
- Fair warning, this cheesecake is pretty sweet. In order to make it less sweet, simply use less mini eggs.
- Use aerosol whipped topping for a mess free technique.
- Use your fingers to place the mini eggs on top of the whipped topping for better precision of placement.
- Keep the cheesecake refrigerated and remove when ready to serve.
Earn Cash Back When You Purchase the Ingredients for This Recipe
If you’re planning to make this recipe, there’s an easy way to earn cash back on the very items you need to make it! After we purchased the ingredients for our No Bake Easter Cheesecake, we scanned our purchases into our Ibotta app and redeemed cash back within minutes, including $1 back on the Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Filling (available until Easter). We’ve been using Ibotta for several years now, and it’s a super simple way to receive money back on groceries and products you purchase in store or online at various retailers. Plus, you’ll get up to $20 in Welcome bonuses when you redeem qualifying offers within 14 days. Want to start earning cash back? SIGN UP NOW! Use our referral code: orpvrdh
What We Used to Make Our Easy No Bake Easter Cheesecake