Ever since we were little, Easter has held a special place in our hearts. We loved going to church in the morning, then connecting with family over a warm meal and delicious desserts. Of course, we especially loved our Easter baskets, which always included a new book and bathing suit! And although those childhood memories are from long ago, they’ve inspired us to create an Easter hostess gift basket that will spark the same joy for our favorite hostesses.
Our Easter hostess gift basket essentials include functional and sophisticated items that work with any home’s decor. We found these beautifully designed pieces at Target (of course!), and love how they feel festive but still achieve an elevated aesthetic. We know that any hostess will absolutely love receiving this Easter basket that’s sure to spark the same joy we all once felt as kids on Easter morning.
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love these products, and hope you will too!!
Easter Hostess Gift Basket Essentials
- Cotton Floral Kitchen Towel in Pink – We love these beautifully designed, soft pink towels that are perfect for cooking, baking, and cleaning. Absorbent and soft, these are a gift that every hostess will love.
- 3-Wick Moss & Ivy Fluted Ceramic Candle – One of our very favorite #hostfulhacks is to place candles wherever we want guests to mingle. This soy candle has a modern design and a eucalyptus- and fig-infused scent that’ll be sure to create a sense of warmth in any room.
- 2pc Stoneware Salad Tongs – This neutral serveware set is a subtle but timeless addition to anyone’s kitchen. We love this spoon and fork combination because they work with any decor and can be used with so many different dishes: together for salads, or separately for sauces and veggies!
- Ceramic Tray – We chose this ceramic tray because of its versatility and timeless style. Use it as a cutting board or as a tray to display appetizers or dips! A small bunny design on the handle gives it a festive vibe with a sophisticated and clean look.
- Rope Basket in White – Tie it all together with a functional gift basket! We absolutely love putting hostess gifts right into a basket that can also be used as decor or storage well after Easter is over. Additionally, neutral colors ensure that it’ll blend seamlessly with any home decor.
Shop This Post
Looking for more #HostfulHacks to ease your worries when entertaining loved ones? Check out our Hostful Hack Handbook, and start connecting more with those around you.
Leave a Reply