As we began planning a creative Father’s Day idea to celebrate the special fathers in our lives, we were brought back to one of our most favorite experiences from our childhood. Every year as kids, we’d pile into the car with Nana and Pop, and take a road trip up to Virginia. We loved the excitement of this annual trip, and especially enjoyed getting to choose our favorite snacks to bring for the long car ride. What was a go-to of ours? A bag of beef jerky! It’s always been one of our favorite (and most delicious!) memories we have from these trips with our grandparents, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Fast forward to last year, we created a Father’s Day Jerky and Beer Pairing Party for a fun and unique way to celebrate the special men in our lives — and it was a hit! We loved seeing everyone sharing their own recreations of this idea. So, this year, we’ve decided to do it again, with an updated menu and fresh pairings that’ll delight any dad in your life!
THIS CONTENT IS INTENDED FOR AUDIENCES OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE ONLY
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love these products, and hope you will too!!
For All the Dads
Our dad holds a special place in our heart. He’s always loved spending special one-on-one time with each of us, bringing us to basketball games, the driving range and even to McDonald’s to enjoy an ice cream cone. But Father’s Day also has us, of course, wanting to celebrate all the other dads in our life, including our step dad, grandfathers and our husbands who are amazing fathers to our little ones. We cherish these special men in our lives, and appreciate how they carve time out of their schedules to make us all feel special and loved, so we want to show the love right back to them this holiday.
This Father’s Day, let’s celebrate all the dads in our lives, and shower them with affection and show them how much they matter to us, with our brand-new Jerky & Beer Pairing Party!
Creative Father’s Day Idea: Jerky & Beer Pairing Party
Looking to recreate our Father’s Day Jerky & Beer Pairing Party with ease? Print this Instruction Card to use as a checklist and then shop our carefully curated collection at the bottom!
Father’s Day 2021: Jerky & Beer Pairing Party
- Textural Table Throw (1)
- Small Planters (2)
- Medium Planter (1)
- Assorted Florals (for Planters)
- Serving Trays (2)
- Small Carafes (4)
- 5×7 Antique Brass Photo Frame (1)
- Set of Printable Pairing Party Cards (1)
- Place Card Holders (8)
- Bread Plates (4)
- Salad or Dessert Plates (4)
- Natural Leather Napkin Rings (4)
- Pure White Tealights (4)
- Dinner Napkins (4)
- Small Fluted Tumblers (4)
- 1 package Wild Heat Beef Jerky
- 1 package Sweet & Hot Beef Jerky
- 1 package Bacon Beef Jerky
- 1 package Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky
- 1 bottle Brown Ale Beer
- 1 bottle IPA Beer
- 1 bottle Dry Pilsner
- 1 bottle Summer Lager
- Spread Textural Table Throw diagonally on table top
- Place Planters with Assorted Florals on top of Throw
- Place Serving Trays, Place Card Holders, and Printables on Table
- Place Beef Jerky on Bread Plates and arrange with appropriate labels (from Printables) on one Serving Tray
- Pour each Beer into a Small Carafe and set on second Serving Tray
- Enjoy with the special Dad in your life!