This Summer, entertain your guests with a Coconut Lime Spritzer Poptail. This spritzer is full of bold flavors, requires little prep, and pairs perfectly with your favorite Summer recipes.
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love these products, and hope you will too!!
Coconut Lime Spritzer Poptail
Whole fruit, bold flavors, and a hint of fresh mint and lime will leave your guests feeling refreshed after one sip, and these Coconut Lime Spritzer Poptails are our new go-to drink this Summer! The secret ingredient? Whole Fruit Frozen Bars! These frozen bars are made with whole fruits and provide lasting refreshment.
Fill a bowl with about 2 TBS of honey and press the rim of a cocktail glass inside the honey.
Next, dip the coated rim into a bowl of sugar. Make sure the rim is fully covered.
Place fresh mint into the bottom of the glass and top with ice.
Squeeze fresh lime juice over the ice, add sparkling water, and top off with a Coconut Whole Fruit Frozen Bar. Be sure to stir all the ingredients together! We use the Popsicle to stir.
Garnish with sliced limes and enjoy!
Coconut Lime Spritzer
- Coconut Whole Fruit Frozen Bar
- 1 cup San Pellegrino Sparkling Water
- 2 Fresh Limes (for juice and garnishing)
- 4 leaves Fresh Mint Leaves
- Fill a bowl with honey and lightly press the rim of a cocktail glass inside the honey.
- Dip the coated rim into sugar.
- Place fresh mint into the bottom of the glass and top with ice.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over the ice, add sparkling water, and top off with a Coconut Whole Fruit Fruit Bar. Stir with Popsicle before drinking!
- Garnish with sliced limes and enjoy!