Growing up, Broccoli Salad was a staple while visiting our family in South Florida. Little did we know as children that the recipe was so quick and easy to make. We’re so grateful it is because now that we’re adults with our own families to feed, quick and easy is a must when selecting recipes.
While setting our Friendsgiving table this year, we knew we wanted to bring in different color tones that would brighten the table. Thank goodness for Target One Spot because we found the prettiest, most cost-effective way to serve Broccoli Salad to our guests! These glass pumpkin bowls were only $5, and they served as the best addition to our tablescape by bringing in the perfect green hue.
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 lb. Bacon – cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 Small Red Onion Thinly Sliced
- In a small saucepan, blend mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar over medium heat. Thoroughly warm but do not boil. Remove and let cool.
- Prepare bacon over medium-high heat – drain excess fat on paper towels and crumble when cooled.
- Rinse broccoli and trim into small pieces of the top cuttings. Par boil for about three minutes.
- Combine bacon, broccoli, and red onion and pour on cooled dressing. Toss and refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
Photos By: Lacey Irving
Flowers & Rentals By: Patina & Petals
There you have it! The EASIEST and most tasty Broccoli Salad for your upcoming Friendsgiving feast!
When you make this recipe, be sure to share with us using the hashtag #HostfulatHeart so we can see how it turned out!