Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and this year, we want to encourage you to be intentional about selecting purposeful gifts for your loved ones. While candy and flowers are a sweet gesture, consider choosing gifts that serve a purpose or hold a special meaning. For our 2021 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide with Target, we’ve selected gifts to help your loved one reach their goals this year. Lara Casey always says, “There’s nothing magical about January 1st,” meaning, it’s never too late to achieve your goals. Therefore, we’re being mindful this Valentine’s Day as we hand select gifts with purpose to encourage our loved ones to go out and reach those big goals!
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love these products, and hope you will too!!
2021 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide with Target
Gifts for Him
- Large Zipper Dopp Kit – This large toiletry bag with vegan leather trim is the perfect bag to keep him organized in the bathroom, at the gym and when he travels. Want to take it up a notch? Fill the bag with a Cologne Sampler Kit!
- AirPods – Sure these have been around for awhile now but why is this the perfect time to invest? If wellness is a goal of his this year, AirPods are the tool to help him reach it! From mindset and educational podcasts to upbeat music during a workout, these AirPods will keep him motivated and connected on the go.
- Your Best Year Ever – If “read more books” is on his dream list this year, Michael Hyatt is the author he wants to be reading. And after 2020, he sure can use the best year ever: A five step plan for avouching your most important goals.
- Thin Trifold Wallet – There’s an emotional response we feel after setting up a new purse. Gift him that same feeling with this thin trifold wallet. There’s nothing better than starting a new year fresh and organized!
- Faux Suede Apple Watch Band – We love our Apple Watch for tracking our work day (we time everything!), our steps and fitness goals. This faux suede band is perfect for being at the office or a night out. This is affordable gift to switch up new looks!
- Turntable – Research says music can lift your spirits, boost happiness and reduce anxiety. Plan a date night to pick out your favorite records on vinyl and enjoy dinner, music and each other’s company.
- Water Bottle – Does he have a goal to drink 8 glasses of water each day? Set him up for success!
- Bar Soap – We would pair this bar soap with a set of new washcloths, beard oil and trim kit. Place everything in a cute basket and top off with velvet ribbon.
- Ninja Professional Blender – Out with the old and in with the new. This Ninja blender is the perfect gift for blending personalized smoothies and juices to reach those wellness goals and reenergize throughout the day!
- Fedora Hat – This fedora hat’s 3 inch wide brim will offer his face protection from the sun! Is your guy hoping to go out on more dates with you this year? This fedora is the perfect accessory for those special date nights.
- The Vision Driven Leader – We recently heard Michael Hyatt speak about his book on Julie Solomon’s Podcast, and this book is definitely on our must-read list this year. The Vision Driven Leader offers six tools for crafting an irresistible vision for your business.
- Watch Holder – Organization is usually top of everyone’s goal list each year. Does his nightstand seem to get cluttered? Help him clear the mess and keep only what he needs: a lamp, a clock, or watch on this watch holder, and one thing he loves.
- PJ Pants – There’s something about a new set of PJ’s that helps you feel refreshed. Spruce up his wardrobe with these comfortable PJ Pants to cozy up after a long day.
- Chocolate Golf Balls – Balance is key. Maybe he’s working hard to lose weight or reach his wellness goals but there’s nothing wrong with a little balance!
Gifts for Her
- Lavender Plant – While we love real plants and flowers, especially lavender, this lavender plant is the perfect gift because it’ll spruce up her living and/or work spaces and last forever. Lavender is a calming color which makes this plant perfect to decorate a bedroom or office space.
- Stoneware Pitcher – Fill this pitcher with a bouquet of fresh flowers! The best part? She can reuse this pitcher to serve water or her favorite drink while hosting guests.
- PJs – You’d be surprised how many women do not invest in PJs. Typically, most women wear large, old t-shirts to bed. And if you ask them how they feel about a quality PJ set, most of them would say they wish they had a pair of their own. She deserves to own a pair of cozy PJs and feel confident even when she lays her head down after a long day.
- Mini Waffle Maker – Is she a lover of hosting and entertaining? This mini waffle maker is the hottest item on the market right now. It’s perfect for serving breakfast to overnight guests and creating breakfast charcuterie boards.
- Growing Boldly:Dare to Build a Life You Love – Emily Ley’s new book, Growing Boldly releases February 9th and we’ve joined their launch team. This book teaches you to build a life you love without holding back. This year is HER YEAR. Remind her with this amazing book and relatable stories!
- Candle – “Just light the candle.” So many women buy a candle and save it for special moments. Buy her this beautiful ribbed glass candle and encourage her to light the candle. Every day, especially the mundane ones, are the special days, and she is worthy of lighting and enjoying the candle.
- Mauve Flap Clutch – Is networking on her goal list this year? That’ll mean more evenings out, and this flap clutch is the perfect size to carry all she needs: a cell phone, ID, credit card and business cards. Want to add a special touch? Fill it with her business cards and a sweet hand written note with a motivational quote.
- Bridgerton: The Duke and I – Maybe reading more is one of her top goals this year. Not everything needs to be business or motherhood related. Let her drift away from reality for a few moments each day with Bridgerton. We haven’t had the chance to read the book but the show was definitely binge-worthy.
- Baking Sheets – If she’s hoping to spend more quality time with loved ones this year, this baking sheet set is the perfect gift to do just that. Refresh her kitchen essentials to give her the motivation to whip up her favorite recipes and invite loved ones over.
- Headband – Accessorize her this Valentine’s Day with this cute blush headband. Remind her she is worthy of dressing up and taking the time to feel confident about herself.
- Blush Muslin Throw Blanket – As you know, we love a good throw blanket. This blush muslin throw blanket is perfect for setting the table in the Spring and cozying up after a long day on the couch. We love the multiple purposes this throw serves and it’s definitely the gift that keeps on giving.
- Towels and Washcloths – There’s nothing that makes us happier than fresh towels. Refresh her towel set and her mind after a long day.
- Wooden Tray – She’ll LOVE this wooden tray for serving appetizers, desserts or as decoration in the living room. If hosting and entertaining more is on her goal list this year, this tray is the perfect gift for just that!