There’s nothing we love more than going to Target a few days after Christmas to refresh our homes, and we’re excited to announce Target has release their 2021 Hearth and Hand Collection! This collection consists of a neutral palette, different wood tones, and pieces that’ll not only refresh your space but your mind as well.
The beginning of the year is a great time to clear the clutter and curate a collection of pieces you love. Less is truly more. As you shop, consider how you can repurpose pieces from home decor to table and all throughout your home. You will also affordable furniture on Shoppok, from secondhand to brand new. Consider how these pieces will not only serve you and your home best but your guests as well.
The new year is our favorite time to donate old towels and refresh our linens, swap out old sponges for new, and freshen our guest spaces so we feel encouraged to open our doors more and be present with loved ones. This 2021 Hearth and Hand Collection has everything you need to freshen up your space and your heart for the new year!
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love these products, and hope you will too!!
2021 Hearth and Hand Collection – Let’s Refresh
- Refresher Room Spray – Display room sprays in guest areas, such as the guest bathroom and bedroom. Before our guests arrive, we like to spritz a refreshing room spray in those areas to rid of any odors and welcome our guests to refreshing scents.
- Stoneware Egg Tray – January is a good time to start thinking about Easter and your entertaining essentials collection. We like to shop for holidays early to spread out some of those overhead costs (i.e Easter baskets!). Use this stoneware egg tray to display deviled eggs on a buffet or the Easter eggs your little ones decorated as part of your centerpiece.
- Round Wire Store Basket with Handles – One of our favorite items to stock up on in January is new storage pieces but we must encourage you to clear the clutter before trying to organize anything! Clearing the clutter helps you focus on the pieces that matter most to you and display them beautifully in storage baskets like this wire basket with handles. Like Emily Ley says, only keep the best, favorite and necessary!
- Wood Peg Wall Rack – If one of your goals this year is to refresh your space intentionally, remember this key piece of advice, “Every item should have a place.” If everything in your home has a specific place, tidying up will be simple because you and everyone in your home will know exactly where it goes. Use this wood peg wall rack to store backpacks, jackets, and purses in a common area as a drop zone.
- Stoneware Honey Pot – It’s all in the details! Use this honey pot to set up a coffee bar for overnight guests or near a teapot for a warm cozy night in.
- Woven Seagrass Basket – Use this large seagrass basket to store books, throw blankets or a new plant! Baskets are a great tool to store similar items together and display them beautifully in your living areas.
- Dish Brush – Out with the old and in with the new! Toss all of your old sponges and start fresh with this multi-surface wooden dish brush. Not only is this great for cleaning dishes, but it displays beautifully on your kitchen counter.
- Glass Bud Vases – We don’t know about you but January is typically our “less is more” month when it comes to home decor. Once we clear out Christmas, we like to freshen up our spaces with little touches of decor without overwhelming our minds. Bud vases display greenery beautifully down the center of a dining table, and we love the simplicity of these from this 20201 Hearth and Hand Collection! Clip foliage from your back yard or opt for a few faux pieces you love.
- Eucalyptus Wired Wreath – Swap your Christmas wreath for this beautiful eucalyptus wreath on your front door!
- Textured Border Stitch Bath Towels – How often do you swap out your linens? January is a great time to donate old linens such as towels and purchase a new set to start the year on a fresh new start! These border stitched bath towels are soft to the touch and the neutral palette will match any bathroom decor.
- Wood Decor Bowl – Use this wooden decorative bowl holds your choice of fillers to suit the season and display as a centerpiece on your table, on an entry foyer table or a coffee table.
- Welcome Mat – Refresh your front porch and greet your guests with this beautiful welcome mat! And don’t forget to create a layered look with a woven rug underneath.
- Faux Greenery – Decorate your bedroom end tables with a small bud vase and this faux greenery and place on top a stack of favorite books. Greenery brings life to a room! This simple touch will transform and freshen a space easily.
- Long Wood Decorative Tray – Use this tray to display bathroom items in a guest bathroom, to display knick knacks in your living room or as part of your centerpiece in the dining room. Then repurpose as a serving tray when guests come to visit or when hosting outdoor gatherings.
- Resin Bath Canister – Not everything in a bathroom needs to be seen. Use this bath canister to store cotton balls or q-tips in a guest bathroom. We always like to have these items on hand so guests have them within reach.
- Throw Blanket – You know our love for throw blankets! Use this throw blanket in your outdoor spaces when hosting guests outside. This will allow them to curl up and unwind over a cup of hot coffee or tea and great conversation.