Target just launched their 2020 Threshold and Studio McGee Christmas finds, and we’re so excited to give you the first sneak peek into their new line! From traditional plaids to antique brass, we’re trying come up with every excuse to decorate early this year. Everything is just THAT good. We heard from so many of you after releasing the 2020 Hearth and Hand Christmas Finds at Target blog, that you liked learning how you can use these decorative pieces in your home. With that, we headed back to Target, and gathered a new list of Threshold and Studio McGee Christmas finds so you can grab them before they sell out!
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love these products, and hope you will too!!
2020 Threshold & Studio McGee Christmas Finds
Decorative Wooden Tree – Use these wooden decorative trees down the center of a festive tablescape, prop as bookends on a bookshelf, or style with a stack of collectables on a fireplace mantle. These might just be our favorite item purchased this year! We love the natural element these trees bring to an indoor space.
- Artificial Pine Cone Arrangement – We love using this arrangement as a first impression on the front door, a guest bathroom door or to fill wall space in a living and/or dining room. Add some fairy lights to embellish the arrangement.
Oversized Faux Mohair Plaid Decorative Pillow – Decorative pillows are an inexpensive way to refresh a space for the holidays. Easily swap fall pillows for a plaid pillow to bring a pop of color and a traditional pattern to your space! We like to stores decorative pillows in large storage bins to keep them fresh throughout the year and repurpose in the years to come.
- 3ft Artificial Plain Wood Christmas Tree – Small decorative Christmas trees are great for filling an empty corner, flanking on either side of the fireplace and decorating a front porch. Tie a large ribbon down the center of the tree or decorate with fairy lights for an added touch! We cannot get over these wooden vessels this year!
- Decorative Bell Filler – For only $10, you can do so much with these beautiful gold bells! Fill a vase for a centerpiece, sprinkle them down the center of your table, or use them to hold food labels. This year, we might be spray painting these with a matte black spray paint for place card holders! The ideas are endless!
- Artificial Glitter Pine Cone Stem– We love that Target offers a Greenery Shop to encourage shoppers to style their own arrangements! We typically stick with neutral colors when choosing faux stems to bring the outdoors inside.
- 28″ Long Needle with Blueberries and Ribbon Wreath – Looking for a big impact? This wreath is so full and exactly all that you need to welcome guests inside this season!
76″ Winter Bead Garland – We are all about adding natural elements within our home décor, and these wooden winter beads are the perfect touch for your Christmas tree!
- Artificial Flocked Pine Berry/Cone Plant Arrangement – We purchased two of these artificial flocked pine arrangements to style all Winter long! Looking to spruce your desk or a dresser? Stack three books and place one of these on top!
- 26″ x 3″ Merry Christmas Stocking Holder – Wood and gold Merry Christmas Stocking Holder. Need we say more?
- 29″ Christmas Woven Tree Skirt – This woven tree skirt is the best alternative to trying to squeeze a tree stand into a basket. The leather handles elevates it’s design.
- Set of 10 Gold Metallic Ornaments – Whether you’re planning a monochromatic tree or looking for some soft touches to balance pops of color, these gold metallic are the perfect addition to your tree. We love their simple design that provides a big impact.
- 17″ x 11″ Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar – Hang this wooden Advent Calendar over a piano, styled on a shelf or in the kitchen to add a fun and interactive decorative piece in your home.
- 53″ Artificial White Glitter Birch Stem – Style a bunch of these white birch stems in a light wood vase for a Winter tablescape. The taller the branches, the bigger the impact.
- 17.6″ Brass Round Tray Gold – Use this gold round tray to serve desserts, a festive holiday cocktail and/or appetizers! This tray is sturdy and a solid piece that can be reused for New Year’s Even and over holidays to come!
- Boucle Faux Mohair Throw Blanket – #HostfulHack, use this throw blanket as a tablecloth this year! This faux mohair throw blanket is the cozy detail to complete a warm and inviting tablescape.
- Embroidered Peace on Earth Square Throw Pillow – Place a set of these embroidered pillows on your dining room chairs to set a comforting vibe as guests come together for a dinner party. After dinner, reuse these pillows on a sofa and/or on your bed.
- 3ft Artificial Tabletop Christmas Tree – Style your front porch with these flocked Christmas Trees to tie all of your holiday décor together! Greet your guests with holiday spirit by flanking these on either side of your front door!
- 28″ x 10″ Artificial Flocked Pine Stem – There are a few ways to use these flocked pine stems. First, you can use these to fill a vase as a decorative piece or as a centerpiece. Also, you could trim the stem and tuck these into a folded linen napkin as part of a place setting.
- Antique Brass Candlestick Holders – Style these down the center of your tablescape for an romantic ambiance! We suggest using black, ivory or a deep forest green taper candle.
- Antique Brass Pilar Candle Holder – Style these with the thin taper candlestick holders above to add a variety of sizes, color and shapes for an interesting centerpiece.
Wool Striped Table Runner – This green wool striped table runner is great to style all season long. For a traditional Christmas look, pair this table runner with pops of reds. Following Christmas, swap the red for gold or black and enjoy it the rest of Winter.
Wreath Serving Tray – Every year, Shannon serves a Pigs in a Blanket appetizer in the shape of a wreath. This serving tray would be perfect for serving a festive dish such as this!
Figural Tree Serving Tray – Every year, Jenna serves a Cookie Charcuterie Board filled with the most festive cookies! Style cookies on this beautiful tree serving tray for a festive touch!