We heard a rumor that Target was stocking their shelves with all things Christmas, and we couldn’t miss the opportunity to see it for ourselves! You’re probably thinking, “Girls, Halloween is still only three days away,” and we know, but hear us out. Over the years we’ve learned if you love it, buy it, because nothing seems to last on the shelves very long these days, especially at Target. We’re getting ahead on our holiday shopping, and we’re here to help you do the same! Come shop with us as we share the new 2020 Hearth and Hand Christmas Finds, and learn how you too can use these must-haves this season!
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission (at no cost to you!) should you choose to make a purchase using our links. It’s okay – we love these products, and hope you will too!!
2020 Hearth and Hand Christmas Finds
- 24″ Faux White Berry Pine Wreath with Bell – The first impression is everything when opening your door to guests, and styling a festive wreath on your front door will do just the trick! We love how this wreath is minimalistic yet so full! Great quality for a great price! Tip: Don’t have a wreath door hanger? Use a command hook!
- Border Stripes Stoneware Plate Red/Sour Cream – We are always searching for dinnerware that is durable and gorgeous! We love how this delicate border stripe brings in a festive detail. Also, selecting dinnerware that has a color detail vs. an actual seasonal detail (i.e. Santa Clause) allows you to repurpose for other seasons!
- 4ct Gift Tassel Cord Set – While these tassel cords are designed for gift wrapping, we love the idea of using them as napkin rings! Simply roll your napkin lengthwise and tie the tassel cord around the center. The ideas are endless with these beauties!
- ‘Home For The Holidays’ Seasonal Doormat Black – The Holiday season is the best time to swap out your doormat! Freshen your front porch with one simple change and add this ‘Home for The Holidays’ to help your guests feel right at home. We love layering these types of doormats on a larger flat woven plaid rug like this one.
- Holiday Tree Basket with Handles – Gone are the days of the tree skirt. Tree baskets, such as this one, really warm a room and set a cozy ambiance. We are in LOVE with this woven tree basket and the handle detail!
- Faux Mini Pine Tree with Planter – Use these faux mini pine trees as part of your Christmas Tablescape Centerpiece, favors for your guests, and/or decorative pieces throughout your home. We love styling mini trees such as these with two other pieces, typically a larger wooden decorative tree and a candle! Everything is better styled in threes. If you’re planning to gift these as a Christmas favor, tie a festive tag to each tree with your guest’s name on it, use as a place card holder, and then let your guest take it home as a gift at the end of the night.
- Holiday Plaid Enamel + Wood Serving Tray – Trays are perfect for serving drinks, outdoor entertaining, styling a centerpiece, as well as serving food from the kitchen to the table. This large tray is sturdy and supportive, and it’s number one on our list this year!
- ‘Game On’ Playing Cards Tin Gifting Set – The holidays are the perfect time to start new traditions. At Nana’s every year, we spend hours at the table following dinner playing card games as a family. It’s in those moments most of our favorite memories are made. From Pop telling us stories about his younger years to teaching our kids the importance of family time, cards are a great way to bring everyone together!
- Large Wood Serving Tray – We own the round version of this serving tray and LOVE it! Use this large serving tray to style as a cookie charcuterie board, serve hot chocolate, or your favorite easy holiday appetizer!
- 40″ Pre-Lit LED Artificial Potted Christmas Tree with Mini Bulbs – We love flanking two pre-lit artificial potted Christmas trees on either side of our front doors!
- Crock-Pot 6qt Cook and Carry Programmable Slow Cooker – We might have a thing with white. This Slow Cooker is not only beautiful but it’s a must-have for every large gathering! If your biggest struggle is keeping food warm before guests arrive or serving all of your dishes at the same time, this slow cooker will solve that problem! We own multiple slow cookers exactly for this reason!
- KitchenAid Artisan 10-Speed Stand Mixer – Um, hello! KitchenAid and Hearth and Hand teamed up to design the most beautiful Mixer to date! Use this 10-speed stand mixer to make your family’s special recipes this season! We love how this mixer comes with 10 different attachments that have the ability to make pasta, burgers, veggie noodles, ice cream and so much more! This is every hostess’s dream mixer!
- 4pk Windowpane Plaid Napkin Set Railroad Gray/Cream – These plaid napkins are a must-have for us this year! We love using neutrals in our tablescapes to set a calm and welcoming space for our guests to gather, and these might just be our favorite napkins to date!
- Red Tree Imprinted Appetizer Plate Sour Cream – Guests will mingle where there is food, and we encourage you to set food displays throughout your home to encourage movement. Stack a set of these appetizer plates on your coffee table, serve your favorite holiday appetizer, and include some smaller beverage napkins for guests to easily serve themselves.
- 4pc Faux Cedar Wreath Gift Topper Set – Use these faux wreath gift toppers in 3 new ways this year! First, you can use them as food label holders. Simply print a small food label and place it standing inside the wreath. Second, use these mini wreaths as a napkin ring. Finally, these faux wreath gift toppers make for great place card holders! Tie a small paper tag to each wreath with your guest’s name written on it and set each place setting by placing it on top of the dinner plate.
- 12′ Beaded Holiday Tree Garland – Use this beaded garland as part of your centerpiece this year by weaving it on top of a table runner!
- Faux Cedar Hoop Wreath with Ribbon Bell – Hang a wreath above your fireplace, piano, front door, or event from a ribbon over each window. Greenery is a great way to bring the outdoors in and bring life and softness to a room. We love this simple yet impactful this ribbon bell hoop wreath!
- Embroidered Mini Border Tablecloth Green – Table linens are the best way to take an ordinary tablescape to a sophisticated tablescape. This embroidered mini border is perfect to complete a simplistic Christmas look!
- Acacia Wood Serving Bowl – Use this wood serving bowl to serve your Grandmother’s mashed potato recipe, a festive holiday salad and so much more! We love incorporating different wood tones in our tablescapes by using wooden bowls and wooden cutting boards!